What is SEO? Why do I need it for my website? These are questions that many people ask.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and is the process of making your website more likely to rank high on search engine results. There are numbers of techniques to achieve this, but first a few SEO facts:
- 67k searches are performed on Google every second
- 39% of all global ecommerce traffic comes from search
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine
- Nearly 80% of users ignore paid ads in search results
- 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020
- 58% of searches come from mobile
- 97% of page-one results have at least one image on the page
- 46% of all Google searches are local
The question is now, how can I get a piece of the pie? Here at Quiero, not only do we build your website with SEO in mind, but should you want that extra boost we offer an extended packaged that will additionally give your website a general SEO healthcheck from top to bottom, key word stemming, backlink analysis, voice search optimization and more. Find out more and place your order right here.